Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Practicing

This weekend Mama bought me a new shirt to add to my collection. She called this one "seasonal", but I'm not sure what that means. All I know is...it has my favorite word on it.

I'll let you guess which one.


After some discussion though, Mama and I decided that black isn't best color for golden retrievers as it shows just how much I shed. How embarrassing!

Here's a picture of me practicing my "Trick or Treat" face.

Too obvious?

Here's my attempt at subtlety.

Looks like I wouldn't give a tick for those treats, right?

Well, just before I was about to decide I couldn't take it anymore, Mama gave in and said the magic word.

Victory, at last!



3 comments:

  1. Too obvious...Sooo funny Subi! We like your shirt and the word "treat" too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Subi! We love your shirt - perhaps you can go Trick or "Treating" this year?

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Subi, you look great in your new shirt!!!

    lotsa licks,
    Miley

    ReplyDelete