Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Well, I don't know about you but I'm still ((blurp)) stuffed.

At first I was worried yesterday because it seemed like Mama spent more time than usual in the kitchen -- leaving her very little time for me. I should have known better though because no matter how busy she seemed she always found time to slip me a little something. At first I got wedges from an apple so big it just HAD to be grown in Texas. Later, Mama slipped me some large pieces of sweet potato, which were so good I had to rub my face on the carpet after eating them. My begging face also netted me a whole dinner roll, and I didn't even have to steal it!!

When it came time for dinner, my Uncle K slapped a whole spoonful of cheesy mush (mashed) potatoes on my Purina One. Delectable!

I hope all of you have as much to be thankful for this holiday as I do!

Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. Sounded super delicious! Glad you had a nice feast!!

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Sounds like you really raked it in. I somehow did not get any extra nibbles - but maybe that's because Mom went elsewhere for the big dinner. Hmmm. I did however get 2 romps to Central Park. Thursday and Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a nice Thanksgiving Subi - I bet mashed potatoes must be delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have more Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete