Thursday, December 31, 2009

Long Lost ME!

It has been a busy month here, not just for my Mama but for me too. So much to see and do and so little time to do it in. But today I have time and lots of things to tell all my friends about. So I'm going to try to tell you everything, but to keep it all straight, I'm going to do separate posts.

So this post will start with the latest addition to blog "fashion show" I saw this one in the store and told Mama that I just had to have it. Unsurprisingly, Mama agreed.

Here's me...very proud to be wearing my new shirt.


Mama says some people think it's stupid to put clothes on dogs. I'm sure that's true for some other dogs and that's okay for them, but I like shirts just fine, thank you very much. Now, pants...that is a little ridiculous!

Here's the view of my new shirt from the back. I bet you can guess why I chose it!



That's all for the moment, but stayed tuned 'cause I'll be right back!

No comments:

Post a Comment