Monday, September 21, 2009

In the Doghouse

Sorry I have not been able to blog. I have been grounded.

That's what Mama calls it -- even though all I know is it means "punished".

See..here's what happened. Couple of days ago Mama came home with a new toy, 'cept this toy was not for me. It was for her! She played and played with it, and she would not pay any attention to me. Of course, being the smart girl I am, I noticed that she plugged it into the wall each night with a cord, which she put into her purse in the mornings and took with her to work.

Well, one night after she came home, Mama was playing with her new toy and since she wasn't paying attention to me, I sneaked into her purse, pulled out the cord and chewed it all to bits.

Mama did not talk to me for the rest of the whole night, which was not the reaction I was hoping for!

I am happy to report that due to my cuteness I am back in Mama's good graces. She said she just needed to be mad at me for a while but now she is over it. She also said she got the point and then promised to pay more attention to me. And she got a new cord for her toy so all is good again.

Except when she comes home from work now she doesn't leave her purse on the floor next to her bed like she used to.

Hmmm......

6 comments:

  1. Glad everything is well now, Subi =)

    xoxo
    Thor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would ask her to clarify in the future which toys, specifically, are for you - and make sure that she is clear that she identifies ALL that parts that aren't for you. You know, so there isn't any future confusion!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona

    Pee Ess - glad that your Mom realized that cuteness always trumps chewed things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are out of the dog house, and your mommy came to her senses and realized she couldn't be mad at a cutie like you for long! Also glad you didn't swallow it! Milly went through a phase of carrying around my dirty undies... she was grounded a lot during that phase!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smart Pup -

    Our people have got to realize that live - loving - furry bundles of pure joy (US) are far more important than gizmos and gadgets that seem to take over the very being!

    Glad you got out of the doghouse!

    Abbey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you didn't chew the toy when it was plugged in. Momma is so nice to understand that you just wanted to see what all the fuss was about!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh-oh. Please don't get in the habit of chewing cords. You could be in for a nasty suprise! How long are you grounded for?

    Sam

    ReplyDelete