Friday, July 24, 2009

Hard Work = Soft Rewards

After a long hard day of hanging out with Grandpa (gardening) while Mama was at work, I decided a nap was in order.

But not just any nap.

If I wanted just any nap I could splay myself all over the cool kitchen tile, but that's not what I was in the mood for. I wanted privacy, and a dark room and one of my most favoritest things -- goose down.

I love goose down!

So I got on to the bed, on the comforter, and started the time-consuming and tedious process of creating a nest.

Paw at the comforter, turn, paw at the comforter, turn, paw, turn, paw, turn, turn, turn, sit, not quite right, turn, paw some more, turn, paw, turn, paw, turn, paw, turn, turn, turn, sit, still not right, stand, turn paw, paw, paw, turn, paw, turn, paw, turn, paw, turn, turn, turn, sit.

Aahhhhhhh....

And that's how Mama found me when she came home from work. Too comfy to greet her at the door.
I made a mess of the bed. Don't tell Mama, but I think I pawed so hard I pulled the undersheets off the mattress.

But it sure was worth it!

3 comments:

  1. Well! That looks very snuggly! And you look relaxed!

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete