Friday, July 24, 2009
Thanks to Farley for giving me the Honest Scrap Award. My first award! Unless you count the fancy certificate I got when I graduated from doggie school!
I love awards!
Anyway, I'm supposed to tell you 10 true things about me you might not know and then I'm s'posed to pass this award on to ten other bloggers. That would be almost everyone who follows this blog.
Hope you enjoy reading. Here goes!
10. I can jump real high -- I get that from my bio-dad.
9. I come from Dallas -- originally.
8. In the winter I like to snuggle, but in the summer I sleep waaaay over on the other side of the bed (and sometimes on the floor).
7. I live with my Mama, but she lives were her mom and dad. So I have a Mama, a Grandpa and a Grandma. And my uncles are around a lot too!
6. I can deconstruct stuffies. Once I get the stuffing out, I can turn them inside out and tear them apart at the seams. Good times!
5. I sleep in one position, like a log, all night log.
4. I have a secret crush on the German Shepherd across the street. Shhhhhh!
3. I have excellent hearing.
2. I still love to chase my tail.
1. When armchair hunting in my upstairs perch, I place my chin on the windowsill and sometimes I fall asleep.
Okay, I would like to pass this award on to...Lexi, Fiona, Harlequin, Sierra Rose (even though I think you got it already), Miss Muddy Paws (who has a great site with lots of delicious tidbits about living the dog's life), Luna and Sole' (who haven't blogged in a while. Helllooooo?), sweet sweet Miley who hasn't been feeling well due to the swallowing of a rock. Maybe this will help you stave off the boredom of your post-surgery convalescing. Tucker, Daisy and Leo: I'll let you three fight over who gets to give the answers. Scout and Freya who will one day save the world entire with their sweet faces and wagging tails. And last but definitely not least, my friend in Brasil, Thor.