Friday, July 17, 2009

Reliant Dog Show (Part 1)

I took Mama to the Reliant Park World Series of Dog Shows today, where I proudly and most excellently represented my breed at the Golden Beginnings Golden Retriever Rescue booth. There were many other rescue groups there, but I have to say that our booth was always the most crowded.

And I got lots and lots of love and pats and scratches on my rump.

Mama took pictures but we're too tired right now to worry about editing them and posting them. I'll do that for "Part 2" tomorrow. So stay tuned.

Mama said she was so proud of me because I did not get the least bit foamy at the mouth, as I can sometimes do when I'm around large crowds. It was good to see some of my buddies from Rescue Meet & Greets (Reef) and to meet new buddies (Tatum!). Especially since -- I hate to admit it -- I kind of, sort of, maybe just a little bit...miss Jazz. Somewhat. A speck. A smidgeon. A teensy bit but no more.

Okay a lot.

Jazz's new mama called my Mama yesterday just to let her know that Jazz is fitting right in and getting along with the cats (that Mama didn't know about and fretted over when she found out) and the other dogs.

I have to go now. Mama keeps saying that her dogs are barking. I listen real hard but I don't hear anything, but I should go be with her so I can bark back at those barking dogs. Take note: no body should bark at my Mama 'cept me (and I only do that for treats and to let her know that for sure I want some of what she's having).

Bye ya'll! See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment