Sunday, July 12, 2009

In the Wee Hours


In the early morning hours, before the sun wakes up, I go outside to do my business, but I almost always get distracted by potential prey before I can make it to the grass. Mama says I'm easily distracted from my business, but I simply remind her that hunting is my business.

The best early-morning and nighttime prey are the pink geckos that like to hang out on the white wall you see behind me. There weren't any there this morning, but I have check every day, you understand. Those little pink squirmies are fast and they have the ability to climb up on the wall farther than I can reach. I caught one once but didn't like the taste much, so now I just use them for practice.

Helps to keep my skills sharp and my reaction times well-honed.

Happy hunting!

1 comment:

  1. pink geckos?!?!? Don't have any of those but they sure sound like fun, how lucky!!!

    lotsa licks,
    Miley

    ReplyDelete